Together working with sanning head and scanning galvanometer,widely used in engraving and marking system
Scan lenses play a major role in today’s leading-edge laser applications.MAC manufactures scan lenses for Fiber laser systems that are used for marking, engraving, cutting,via hole drilling.
The height of graphic is equal to Lens Focus plus object space chief ray angle,therefor, graphic light spot is pretty fine and smaller than 1%.
|Model||Focal Length(mm)||Working Distance||Scan Range||Scanning Angle||Best Spot φ||Average Spot um||Thread|
|MAC-1064-110-160G||Blue circle 160||176||110×110||±28º||12||26||M85x1|
|MAC-1064-140-210G||Blue circle 210||230||140X140||±28º||12||34||M85x1|
The Fiber Field lens is import ZnSe material with high quality.
1. If the lens is deciduate while you received it, please inform us for replacement immediately.
2. Neither Scratch nor Artificially damaged is beyond warranty.
3. The lens is consumble parts, fading after a long time is normal.
Packaging Details: 1 set lens per box carton:250*200*180mm for YAG F-theta Lens
Delivery Detail: Shipped in 2 days after payment.
Guangzhou Mac Laser Marking Co.,Ltd. is a famous new high technology enterprise which manufactures and sells marking machines and it’ s one of the earliest company researched and developed marking machine in China. Our company is now one of the few suppliers in China that can provide full set marking machines. A variety of marking machines of Guangzhou Mac is popular and our main products include pneumatic dot pin marker, laser marking machine, nameplate marker, electric scriber, electrochemical marking machine, metal carving machine etc.. After many years effort, we have become the leading enterprise in the marking industry and have manufactured marking machines for many marking machine companies at home and abroad.
Optics Handling & Cleaning
1. Great care should be taken when handling infrared optics. Please note the following precautions :
1) Always wear powder-free finger cots or rubber/latex gloves when handling optics. Dirt and oil from the skin can severely contaminate optics, causing a major degradation in performance.
2) Do not use any tools to manipulate optics — this includes tweezers or picks.
3) Always place optics on supplied lens tissue for protection.
4) Never place optics on a hard or rough surface. Infrared optics can be easily scratched.
5) Bare gold or bare copper should never be cleaned or touched.
6) All materials used for infrared optics are fragile, whether single crystal or polycrystalline, large or fine grained. They are not as strong as glass and will not withstand procedures normally used on glass optics.